Tuesday, July 2, 2013

House Maintenance

Today I cleaned up the rest the house, looked like a bomb went off in the kitchen. My buddy Chris was flying in from Montana and my buddy Robert was coming over for the four day weekend so I wanted the place to look good. After cleaning up the house I finally finished the trim on the house windows. So now the only trim I have left to paint on the house is the roof trim and of course the garage. Roof trim is going to be hard as I don't think I have a ladder that goes all the way to the top of the peak of my roof. So instead I think I'm going to climb up on the roof and hang over the side and paint that way.. won't be the easiest thing to do but it really is the only way to get it done.

Not much happen today.. kind of a nice lazy day. I watched some TV and played some LOTRO and of course looked for work (with no luck). I am super excited for tomorrow as my best bud Chris is flying in from Montana to hang out the next five days.