Friday, July 19, 2013

Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme

A colleague of mine (who is replacing Mr Bear's seat for a few months and has a few more weeks to go with us) went to New York for two weeks! I gave her some of my loose change from when I went to Dallas as I knew I won't be in America for a while yet! I asked her to buy me something different and unique that the UK hasn't seen yet, and she brought me back a Hershey's bar! ¬,¬"" I'm sure I remembered that I told her not to buy anything Hershey's... Oh well... From my last Heshey's review I had a long foul aftertaste in my mouth, so I'm expecting something similar in this one...

Well this is not just any Hershey's bar, it's a Cookies 'n' Creme Hershey's Bar! Yes, another cookies and cream flavour. Do chocolate companies go to each other and say, "Hey, I'm going to make this flavour, I bet you can't pull off a better version than me!". That's just me over thinking, and I'm sure I've said this before in another post somewhere, but how many versions of the same flavour can you get?!
Another Cookies and Creme flavour from Hershey's this time!!
Unfortunately it's a bit damaged by the time I got it...
My damaged Hershey's Cookies and Creme white chocolate bar >.<
However it tastes awesome with the unfortunate aftertaste, but not as bad as the milk chocolate one... There is a distinct creamy taste to the white chocolate, which I like and it's sweet. But the best bit out of this chocolate bar is the cookie bits that they've added in. I didn't see this in the Kit Kat versions, and I think for me Hershey's has beaten Kit Kat in the overall Cookies and Creme (Cream) chocolate bar / snack!!

Very unique indeed! And now my colleague wants a piece!! ^_^ I hope I don't eat it all before I give it to her :D

By the way, does anyone know where one can buy this in the UK? Shops or online? I have a feeling my colleague will be on the hunt for it, as well as Mr Bear who wanted a piece too!! :D