Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Being Human series 3




I really enjoyed the first two series of Being Human when I watched them so I was looking forward to seeing the final series featuring all of the original cast but honestly I thought the first few episodes were kind of weak.

Things did improve once a previous villain returned to the show and it felt more like the series I had enjoyed before, well until I got to the series final episode, it was pretty obvious what was going to happen but everything was too drawn out and well to be frank boring.

Series 3 had some good episodes but it also had more than a few duds, I have the series 4 Blu-rays but I'm not sure I'm in much of a hurry to see them, I know some of the cast wanted to move on to other things and cast changes nearly always hurt a show but this series was just dull for about half of it's 8 episode run.

Hopefully things will pick up in series 4, I also have season 1 of the US version of Being Human, once I've had the time to watch it I think it will be interesting to compare the two.