Thursday, October 25, 2012

Disappointing Day

Very disappointed in myself today. Got up not feeling hot but was determined to get alot done. I still have a ton of house stuff to do like finish painting the outside of my house, yard work, deck work and then a good cleaning and paint touch ups inside the house. I also have five podcasts that need new episodes, some come out as early at Nov 1st.  I have a sixth podcast that need to get started and it's so close. I'm working on my secret project (which feels like it has stalled a bit) and I'm trying to get my personal website update and working properly. So I have plenty to do.

But what did I today.. pretty much nothing. I sat on my ass and watch TV. Yes I do have a ton of TV recorded on my DVR and I do need to watch it or I'll have to start deleting it. But I always feel guilty being lazy and watching TV when I know there are things that I should be doing. TV is suppose to be when I have some downtime or need a break from working.

I did mange to edit my next MASH 4077 Podcast for about four hours and managed to finish it.. so today wasn't a total lose.. but still when I woke up I was so determined to get a few podcasts done and the painting of the back of my house completed.. I hate disappointing myself... maybe I'll do better tomorrow.