Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Pre-Olympic Fever Moment

Argh! 4 days to go and I think I'm suffering from pre-Olympic fever. There's so much excitement going around (and some unexcited people as well). But because I got to see the Olympic torch on Saturday I think pre-Olympic fever has struck!

I went out on Sunday just to capture Tower Bridge with the Olympic rings as well as to capture that moment in time and also picture the mascots along the Thames, which you will see in a later post...

Tower Bridge - close up

Tower Bridge

Unfortunately my camera's battery decided to end its life on me after the Tower Bridge shots, and I forgot to take my spare battery, but luckily I had my phone on me to take this next picture - just for the fun of it!

Ducks sitting around near the London Eye ^_^ - they weren't afraid of us humans!!