Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weird statements ahead!

I saw the sweetest thing in the public toilets today.


...


I'm well aware that when you hear the words "Public toilets", the first word that pops into your mind probably isn't "sweet"...


"Terrifying" or "Disgusting" are usually the words
I think of when I hear "Public Toilets".


But just take a look! (Yes, I did take a photo)


I grinned.

I had to time this photo carefully so the hand driers would mask the sound of the shutter, because there is nothing more awkward then hearing a camera when you are sitting on the toilet.

I mean, seriously, PERVERT ALERT!

Pervert Alert! PERVERT ALERT!
This is not a drill.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share that cute little note with you all. Whoever put it there... I love you for life.

Right, today, I got up early and went for a walk!

HEY!
Is me walking in the morning really that shoc...
I see your point.

It was a beautiful day. Again. I love walking in the sunshine.

After that, I went to town and I watched 'Sucker Punch' (Review will be posted later) like the lone wolf that I am.

Lone WOLF. Not LoneR. Wolf. Not R. Lone Wolf is cool. Loner is not.

Okay, Maybe I was a loner. But it's all good.

By the way, Avocado maki from Yo! sushi is heavenly and you MUST try it! 

I think It's the Japanese mayonnaise that makes it so yummy.

Or maybe it's because Yo! sushi made it with love.

And love tastes delicious.


And with that logic, this little guy
should taste like heaven. With fur.


Mmmm... Care bear.

Lauren xxx