Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Force Within Us




The Force Within Us is the second film made by Star Wars fan Chris Macht and this film explores the positive effects the Star Wars movies have had on Macht's and others lives.

I was really looking forward to seeing this film after enjoying Macht's first Star Wars documentary The Force Among Us and while I did enjoy it I didn't feel it was quite as entertaining as his first film, I did enjoy The Force Within Us and I do believe it's worth seeing but for me at least it just wasn't quite as good as the original film.

The one thing that did amuse me was upon finishing the film seeing my name in it's credits, I had completely forgotten that I'd supported this film via Kickstarter and if Macht was to produce another Star Wars documentary I'd happily support that as well.