Friday, November 4, 2011

Yet another movie ( or three ).

Well I've been out of the loop a bit of late, life has this horrible habit of getting in the way of the fun stuff but I have manages to watch a few movies on Blu-ray.

Over the last week I've re-watched the Underworld movies, I didn't enjoy them as much as I did the first time around and I'm not all that excited about seeing the new film in the series based on the trailer ( the Resident Evil films did something similar years ago ) but who knows it might be fun.

Ghost in the Shell: Innocence, I rather enjoyed the first Ghost in the Shell movie but I'd heard a lot of mixed things about this movie, I thought the Blu-ray looked fantastic but the movie itself was disappointing, very disappointing.

X-Men: First Class, I really enjoyed this movie, I think I can say this is my favorite of the X-Men films, I loved the whole 60's Avengers / James Bond spy-fi vibe that was going on and it was a fun story as well.

I'm pretty sure I've missed out something else but that's old age and a failing memory for you, I'll try to update this sucker on a more regular basis from now on but until recently my heart hasn't really been in it, sometimes real life can just suck.