Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Scarab7664 here...

Well I am going to jump on here and intro myself. My name is John Salmond and I have been painting off and on for a long time since the intro days of Greyhawk. I have been building terrain seriously for just a few years now. I have done a few pieces that have made it into No Quarter Magazine. I enjoy the side of painting and building terrain as much if not more than playing the games. I play Squad Leader, Mustangs and Messerschmidt, Hordes/Warmachine, Warlord, Warhammer, and I am now getting into Infinity because I need a Sci Fi game. I have also meddled in other games and have figures from all kinds.

Here is a Troll I am doing for my son that will be what I call 'Table Top' level. I have to tone things down otherwise I will never get anything painted. I am trying to paint figs for my kids now so they have something painted from the dad.




This was the last figure I completed and it was for a tournament painting contest for a league I was in several months ago.



This is the figure I am currently working on. This army is a step up from 'Table Top' because it is the one I have chosen to do that with. The skin is the only thing done on this critter.


This is how I thought I would start off by showing what I have recently completed and what I am currently working on. Hope you enjoy. If you have any questions jump on over to our Facebook page and give us a holler and we will be glad to answer the best we can.

John...