Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stuff and Nonsense

Finished Batman: Arkham City - loved it !

Watched the original Phantasm, hadn't seen it in around 15 years, I didn't remember it being so cheaply made and disjointed at times but it was still B-Grade fun.

Also watched to original The Fast and the Furious, looked and sounded nice on Blu-ray but it was a pretty average and very predictable movie, I can't believe that it got four sequels.

I had a lot more fun watching the Escape to Athena with it's big Hollywood ensemble cast along with the 1973 version of The Three Musketeers, both films looked pretty good for their age on Blu-ray, I'm hoping to watch The Four Musketeers later today, it's a pity that there weren't more films made in this series as they are a lot of fun.

Finally there was Ghost in the Shell: Innocence, I'd been interested in seeing this sequel to the original film for some time, the Blu-ray looked and sounded great but I thought the movie was a little disappointing - I guess you can't win them all.