Monday, November 15, 2010

Superheroes ?

I wondered into a local used bookstore and walked out with three hardcover collections of Nexus, I've only read a couple of issues of the comic as well as a crossover where the character was featured in another series but what little I've seen was enough to interest me, several years later and I'll finally get around to reading some Nexus comics.

Yesterday ( or was it the day before ? - time flies ) I re-watched Iron Man 2, it would seem that was a bad idea, I really like the first live action Iron Man movie and I've re-watched it several times and still enjoyed it, I also enjoyed Iron Man 2 when I first saw it but seeing it again I just couldn't get into the movie, it was just more of the same really and the story seemed a bit lazy really, I can't say I was thrilled with the choice of villain either.

While the story for Iron Man 2 didn't do much for me it must be said that the Blu-ray was pretty and some of the audio was rather impressive, with any luck things will improve for The Avengers movie and a possible third Iron Man film.