Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random Stuff

Watched five episodes from the first season War of the Worlds, three more to go and that's finished, Iron Man 2 ( Blu-ray ) and and Doctor Who: The Seeds of Doom arrived in the mail this morning, yesterday I got the first season of The Night Gallery on DVD, I don't think I ever saw any episodes of the show so I'm looking forward to that.

I've also started reading DC Comics' Legion of Super-Heroes Showcase volume three, I've never been a huge fan of Curt Swan's artwork and as these stories all saw print during the 60's they are pretty camp and silly but it has been an interesting read.

I think I need a good book to read, I'm just not sure what type of book I want to read and Just Cause 2 is still eating up huge amounts of my time, apparently blowing up things never gets old.