Sunday, November 28, 2010

Movies, Movies Movies

The weather was really awful yesterday so I watched some movies

The Expendables
The Losers
The A-Team
Friday the 13th Part 2

Basically, The Losers, The A-Team and The Expendables are basically all the same movie, none of them were groundbreaking in any way but they helped pass the time when I couldn't go outside because of the crappy weather.

I was shocked to discover I own a copy of Friday the 13th Part 2 ( at least I hope I own it and didn't borrow it off someone, I was in a box I hadn't opened since we bought this house over 2 years ago ), to me the Friday the 13th series has always been the under achieving little brother of horror franchises, they've all had their highs and lows but somehow the Friday the 13th films have never really managed any highs, some of them are OK but part 2 isn't one of them.