Saturday, February 2, 2013

Morvahna The Autumnblade

This has been along time coming. This was suppose to be completed months ago. Yes... I know... I am a slacker. Well I have been trying to turn over a new leaf and one of those is to paint more. This is a result of that painting. There was a tourny at Endzone a while ago and I had agreed to paint a fig for a winner to be chosen by the Press Ganger. Just so happened I was painting a pick pig for the event. The person who one I happened to know and I knew they played Circle. I had Morvahna sitting at home unpainted and asked them if they would rather have a fig they could use in their army. I just hope he has not lost some games while waiting for my slacker behind to get this done. I have taken several pictures so click on the link below to see the rest. I was able to drop off the fig at the last painting night we had.

Cheers,
John...


Click to see more...






If you have any question fire away. Hope you enjoy.
Later,
John...