Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's a Funny Old Life.

Well Hello there, if anyone is actually reading this, it's been ages since I updated the blog and I'm sorry, for the better part of last year my life turned to crap, I found out my wife of 20 years had been cheating on me with multiple guys and well it kind of drove me into a bad place, this year however things have slowly been on the up and I'm a much happier camper these days, the wife moved out which was a good thing and I don't mean that in a nasty way, she did some truly despicable things but I'm pretty much over that now, frankly it's better for me and truth be told better for her that she's gone, life moves on and I hope she eventually finds whatever it was she was looking for, we just need the mediators and lawyers to finish doing their respective things so that we are both totally free to get on with our lives.

So now I find myself for all intents and purposes a single guy which has been interesting, I have to say for the most part I've actually been enjoying it, being free to do what I want and on my own terms has been somewhat liberating, truth be told my life hasn't changed much at all but it is nice to be able to watch, read or listen to things and not have to justify or explain myself  ( get your mind out of the gutter, I haven't been watching any of that ).

It's not as though I stopped doing the things I enjoyed over the last year but I enjoyed them a lot less, stress and depression will do that to you but like I said life is much better now and I am enjoying those geeky pursuits of mine once again.

So if anyone is still reading this blog, thanks for stopping by, life is almost back to normal now and I'm looking forward to chatting about all things geeky.