Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My own blog has forgotten who I am

Oh the humanity!



Where to start... it's been a while!

I'm still learning to drive, still learning bass (and now, bongos, amazing Christmas present courtesy of the most amazing parents on the planet!), still in school and still a major movie and music geek.

I don't even have that much to tell you guys really. Just that I'm back blogging again, and I should be doing more regular posts in 2012.


Hopefully I'll be reviewing more films and music events (yeah, I've started reviewing gigs over at http://flaresnseagulls.com/) in the coming months. There will probably be a few more rants too, y'never know!


Nothing else to say, so I'll leave you with this picture of two polar bears riding a bicycle made for two.



Take care!

Lauren xxx