Sunday, March 11, 2012

Got into clown college.

Haven't received my costume yet, but I've
been playing with my balls all week.

...

Juggling balls you filthy, filthy readers!

Okay, I didn't get into clown college, but I got an offer from Aberdeen college, which I accepted yesterday. Kind of freaked out, but in a good way! Just can't believe that I'm almost finished school for good...

All week, I've been doing the same old things:
  • Juggling (finally mastered three balled juggling)
  • Origami
  • Listening to music
  • Playing bass
  • Doing some of my dissertation
  • Procrastinating
It's annoying, because I'm feeling kind of manic and I want to get a job, and volunteer, and learn a new language, and learn how to play guitar, and go on walks everyday and...

Well, you get the point.

I'm wanting to do all this stuff but at the same time, I am absolutely shattered and can't be bothered doing anything.

Next week, I think I'm just going to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. I think I'm going to listen to music, sunbathe (if Aberdeen continues to have nice weather), go on a few walks and sit on a swing for a whiley. 

Once I finish this dissertation, I swear, I'll have more interesting blogs for you all...

Sorry guys! Hope you've all had a great week

Lauren xxx