Thursday, June 3, 2010

Did I fall asleep ?



I finally finished watching the first season of Dollhouse on Blu-ray today, I think it's fair to say that most of the season ranged from bad through to merely average with the show making a strong improvement in it's last two episodes as well as the unaired bonus episode Epitaph One.

While the show improved over the course of it's first season based on what I saw I don't believe the show deserved to be renewed for a second season although I do believe the second season of the show is considered by most to be a vast improvement on the first.

I do eventually plan to see the second season of Dollhouse but I'm in no hurry to do so, of course hardcore Joss Whedon fans will tell you both seasons of  the show were brilliant ( but then they are hardcore fans ) but that's simply mot true, personally I'd only rent the first season if you hadn't seen, it's the sort of thing you should buy if it's heavily discounted in a sale, here's to hoping the second season lives up to it's reputation.