Friday, August 10, 2007

I found this on the wayward weblog. pretty funny stuff (if you are a total geek like me anyway.
This is an interesting take on programming language. This new language is called the YODA programming language, I think you can all figure it out from there.

Instead of the cryptic c-like syntax below:


 



 


public void Main(string[] args) {


   Console.WriteLine(“Hello World”);


}


 


 


We will now have eloquent YODA-like syntax:


 



 


(args of string many are they) Main is what they seek yet return they do not.


 


Brace you must


     Written it is, the Console. “Hello World”


 


 




so at this point, if you are a geek (or a nerd) you are laughing or a least grinning however if you are not you are just confused and wondering who allowed such an idiot to have a blog and possibly even thinking that they should start regulating who is allowed ownership of a blog.
Either way, I don't care because I nearly fell out of my cushy chair after reading it on my second 20" widescreen.