Saturday, May 19, 2012

A few of my favorite apps...

I've always been very pro Blackberry.   I liked the polished, business professional image that came with it.  If you saw someone on a blackberry you knew they were working outside of the office.  It felt important.   At the start of the android craze I abandoned my blackberry image.  At first my Droid swept me off of my feet.  I felt like a step up with its touch screen, wide variety of free apps...   however after a year or so my droid started to crash on me.  I painfully waited through the next few months until I was eligible for an upgrade and I finally made the switch...

I love my iPhone 4 s.  I love how easy it is to use, I love my contacts synchronizing with my gmail account, and my other devices. I love asking Siri to do things for me, I love the millions of apps that are available for download, I love syncing my iPad with my iPhone, I love iCloud and I love my iHome! 

As I discover my iPhone and its cabilities here are a few of my favorite apps:

Social Media/ Networking
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Pinterest
  • Goodreads- a social book app
  • Skype
  • Waze- social navigation, commuting app
News/Blogs
  • Flipboard
  • Feedler
  • Blogger
  • Engadet- tech news
  • ABC 7 LA- local news
  • Game Center- sports
Photography
  • Instagram
  • Camera!
  • Pic Collage
  • Pixromatic
  • Photosynth
  • Pici booth
Health/ Exercise
  • My Fitness Pal
  • Web MD
  • Runtastic (not just for running)
  • workouts
  • iP (menstrual cycle tracker for the ladies)
Games
  • Angry Birds
  • Angry Birds Space
  • Angry birds Holidays
  • Draw something
  • Words with Friends
  • Bejewled Blitz
  • Slotomania

I'm not sure what took me so long....

What are some of your favorite apps?